Sunday 1 August 2010

One Dot Zero "The Disappearing City"

____The third project of my final uni year. This brief was very open in that the only guidance we had was to create a motion piece interpretting "The Disappearing City" in any way you wanted. I ended up reading it as something about Deforestation, although I wish I'd gone with other, more direct, ideas.

I created an advert raising awareness of deforestation, although I wish I'd concentrated more on the message at the start. Once I'd finally come up with an idea on what I could do it about, it was a rush to get the thing finished!



Overall, I actually was pleased with the style of animation most. I spent too long trying to work out how to make a nice pop-up book, which contradictingly needed more time to develop it.

No comments:

Post a Comment