Thursday 28 January 2016

Santander HR: Community Engagement Toolkit


On a very tight deadline, I was required to create a 28 page A4 brochure in the HR cartoon-people style to promote how branches could get involved in their communities. The client wanted the design to focus more on the building illustrations, so I set about using the provided copy to inform the viewer in an exciting and refreshing way on each spread.

I used various methods and illustration to help me highlight headlines and pull out important point within the text, as well as introducing cartoon polaroid images to hold small photographs that were required on specific pages.

Image and video hosting by TinyPic



I later created this animated presentation of the brochure in Adobe After Effects in order to promote our design work on a large screen within the business. I used the illustrations themselves as a backdrop so that the brochure could be placed within that 'world' and subtly animated objects such as the car and the clouds on brochure's front cover.

No comments:

Post a Comment